Food are going bad more quickly

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: ( | Online private | ]
Type of issue: [ | Bug | Misc]
Server type: [ PvE]
Region: [America]

[Describe the bug here] Very simple my food is going bad quicker. Before the update I would have maybe 50 gone bad. I just log in this morning and I have over 300 of them. They are not in a preserve bined. They never were. I want to make sure to say that as I don’t know about the one in a preserving bin if they notice a change.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. No step by step my food is going bad faster

There were some changes made to how quickly some items decay which was intended but can you provide some more details:

• what is your ItemSpoilRate set to?
  • which food exactly (fish?)

Eggs, fish, meat, honey have had their decay time reduced.
Eggs 30min - > 10 min
Hone 166 hours -> 1.x hour

Purified flesh (yog religion) has no decay time, but it also does not cure (like other food)

1 Like

I think they made it way to low. Everytime I come back I have 150+ spoiled. Imagine a new player trying to survive at the beginning he wont be able to keep anything at all for long. Need to increase it a little bit more.

Hey there,

We’ll send this information to our team so they can look into it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.