Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Misc
Server type: Custom
Note: Applies to testlive and live versions.
The foot-to-ground system works only for a few seconds, after a while the character stands partly in the air.
- Take the character to the place with the stones.
- Try to put one character’s foot on the stone, the other on the ground.
- Wait 5-10 seconds.
- The character jumps up. The feet are at one height - one of them is in the air.
- Wait another 5-10 seconds.
- Random idle animation is played. The feet behave as if they had a flat surface underneath.
- You need to move character to make feet touched the ground again, but this effect will last only a few seconds (see point three).
Note: There is a second bug that completely blocks the foot-to-ground system. I will present it when I collect more data. You can fix it by removing the bracelet (suicide), but the problem I am describing remains and the feet touch the ground for only a few seconds after the character stops.
Edit: I changed the last point of reproduce and added a note.