For The Love of Conan Please Fix The Red Mother Fight!

Game mode: Online Official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVE
Region: America

The Red Mother hitbox causes thralls to drop through map. Also you can easily exploit not being hit by simply standing right under her.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Fight The Red Mother Dragon Boss
  2. Thrall bugs out constantly
  3. Stand right under here (sword and shield)
  4. Done right you won’t get hit

1 Like

Can confirm both Steve and Bruce (the way I call them) tend to do that to your thralls :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thralls get pounded into terrain like fence posts. 3 out of 7 Red Mothers go under the map.
Thralls refuse to fight half the time.

2 Likes

I’ve seen this with the Rotbranch bosses also.

1 Like

Hey @ghettorogue

Sending note to our team to put the Red Mother on a diet to avoid further issues.
Thanks for your feedback.

2 Likes

I think you need to put the Rhino boss close to the Mitra trainer on the same diet … he also pushed my thrall under the land mesh. But as I thought I’d seen that bug reported several times I didn’t stop to capture it formally to report.

2 Likes

That one we’re aware of (and rhinos in general), pushing thralls and players alike into the upside world.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.