Redmother Unnamed city v2

Game mode: Online official
**Type of issue:**Bug
Server type:PvE
Region: EU

Basicly a year ago a topic was created about thralls burring in red mother fight: wanted to add link here but i cant lol so if u want to find it google: “red mother dragon fight bug” and click 1st link
After year there was a change! THAT MADE THINGS WORSE
Basicly you still get thrall burriend in sand but now it resets - seems ok it goes off ground but it has zero agro so boss either resets to full hp (cool really GREAT EXPIRIENCE) or atacks you. After atacking me my moron thrall stands in one place or trues to atack boss if he succeds HE GETS BURRIED AGAIN and sytuation repeats. Before you could avoid burring thingy by kiting boss around so thral doesnt get burried but now You added (without mentioning it in patch notes - L A M E) reset of boss after distance / leaving arena.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Go unnamed city
2.atack red mother boss
3.smash you PC into groudn with anger
4.go play better made game

PS DO MORE QA ITS EMBARASING WHAT YOU PUT OUT TO PPL

Have you tried equipping your thrall with a pole/spear (a ranged weapon)?

Today i gave a try tried every weapon and everytime my thrall goes under ground in few first hits. He tries to atack from benith her not standing on side in front just goes under boss.

You are able to get your thrall unburries but its look like pure luck just have to getthrall to some spot and keep fingers crossed.

It’s not just the thralls.
I killed the dragon a few minutes ago.
It was absolutely no fun to shot the dragon with the bow while my thrall should tank it. Because the thrall was stuck in the structures on the ground so my playercharacter had aggro about 70% of the fight.
But the worst was that even the dragon itself glitched into the structures so that it wasn’t even targetable with the bow.
Like the OP already wrote:
Some (very much) more quality testing would be a thing not to scare off the playerbase.

1 Like

fix it plz

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.