Forgive me for asking ... Dune's open world rpg will come out this year?

I’m aware someone asked this question like 10 times. Forgive me, however, the RPG survival game is predicted to be announced or released ( early release) around the trailer time which is announced in 2022? I read that that Dune part 2 wouldn’t come out until 2023? Yet some people say later this year? I’m aware there is no information yet on Dune otherwise its own forum would of been available.

1 Like

Was it a Surv game? I already forgot…

I know Dune Spice Wars is out on EA via Steam (by someone Andy mention and forgot…(ask if it would get a forum(being handle on steam))

Last thread was just us taking guesses XD

Dune Part 2 is a movie, sequel to 2021 Dune

Dune: Spice Wars is an RTS published this week

Dune the survival game is still under development, with no ETA

7 Likes

I suspect that development had to wait a little whilst measuring the success of Part 1 of the movie and that there will start being a lot more hype for any survivalist game aspect closer to the release date of movie part 2 (2023) I think? Depending on the game format, I suspect (pure guess) that there will be overlaps from core Conan Exiles game engine dynamics (that would be efficient) and the like. Perhaps at least a revised Exiled Lands sandstorm will be tested as much of the movement in CE is already there? [to be fair, it would have to be astoundingly good to drag me away from CE]

1 Like

I will tell you their marketing department will probably want to hold till the second Dune movie comes out. It’s a bunch of free advertising for the brand to boom sales from the get go.

1 Like

Dune the survial game I will predict early access may 2023 if I were to follow funcoms trend of may releases. Also its been in development for about 3 years at that point. I think funcom learned with conan exiles that an early access too early will damage player numbers in the long run, as many players dont give games second chances. Conan had about 1.5 year dev time, dune I predict 3 years then ea release… so may 2023 is my guess.

1 Like

If your talking about the game its 2 D just like the original. Its just 2D not much fun when your use to playing 3D games.

1 Like

All computer games are 2D - even VR… you’re being lied to… :smiley:

1 Like

O u know what im mean. lol

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.