Foundation piece stuck in a hill

I’m playing on a Siptah PVE-C server and while trying to build a sandstone foundation has gotten stuck in the ground. I can’t delete it, I cant blow it up and its really getting in the way of my planned expansion. How can I get rid of it?

You can delete everything around it and wait for it to decay. It could take up to a week of you not going anywhere near it but that’s probably your only option. Unless you want to give your clan to a low level alt account and recreate character. This will put everything into decay state. That option is a bit complicated.

Welcome to the Forum…Can you check it with a repair hammer to determine if it is yours? If so does it have same decay as your other building pieces? Can you attach another piece to it and then try removing
@Lagia

It must be stuck under the ground because I cant target it with the construction or repair hammers or even view its details by holding square on it. I guess I’ll have to build around it and wait for it to decay

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.