Foundation spamming

image image image image image image image So we have been on server 2807 for 3 days the clan Chaos theory has started spamming foundations around our build location… told us if we apologize for asking them to take them down, they may consider it… I am returning from taking a break from this game and it is becoming unplayable at this point. Is there anything that can be done to let them know this is against terms we all agreed to? I will post pictures when I can…

The behavior you are describing would be considered a form of harassment and griefing (with regard to the building system) and as such, violates the rules of behavior.

• Abuse of the claim system (claim spam) where blocks are placed for no other purpose than to prevent other player’s access to resources and building spots.

I would recommend reporting this clan with your proof to @Ignasis and/or @Hugo in accordance with Funcom’s rules: https://forums.funcom.com/t/please-read-official-servers-terms-of-conduct-guidelines-and-procedures/112678

Please do not accuse other players publicly in the forums as that goes against our community guidelines.
To report an infraction, please follow the server rules as well.
Please read these two documents: