Free the Nipple!

Maybe one will see what I wrote and consider it as an option.

Since the thrall in a station is not really a thrall the way fighters are, but instead it’s a cosmetic addition to the station, perhaps the easiest way would be to give the clothing slots to the station, and have them apply that way.

One can always hope.

3 Likes

I would honestly like to find fully nude and partial(bottomless) thralls as well for both placeable fighters and dancers ect. And same for the crafting thralls.

But make bottomless rarer then topless and completely nude even rarer

1 Like

Yes bring it back!

Spec on crafters, now they all lock the same. B4 it was quite fun to go round and just try to find good locking crafters ( spec t3 ) but its no Point to do that anymore!

2 Likes

While I enjoy naked people around me, I do understand the importance of clothing. My base has a dress code that says if it’s too hot in here, take off your clothes. If it’s too cold, put your fur on. Clothes are made to cover us from surrounding elements, not hide our bodies. So if there’s no threat, why wear any.

The only issue I have with male genital area is the silly waving of our testicles, even indoors. It’s not that windy and most certainly no hurricanes near us. They shouldn’t wave that much. :joy:

2 Likes

Perhaps it’s because they’re happy to see their master. :rofl:

3 Likes

freeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

In every server until now we had the triplets.

Now they are ugly ducklings

2 Likes

Free the body

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.