Free the Nipple!

suggestion

Ok so I know that the new patch revamped the look of many thralls and took away the naked purges. While I’m not complaining about the addition of some clothing. I do feel like there is a bit too much clothes. Take Daya Leaddrinker for example she is a named smelter who used to always spawn top free, Now she spawns fully clothed and honestly that’s just not as much fun. Theres nothing better than a line of topless Daya Leaddrinkers smelting and honestly its gotta be hot in front of that furnace. Beri would spawn topless sometimes as well, on the server I play on top free Beri was highly sought after. I have yet to find her bare breasted since the patch. Now there are still fighters and archers that spawn topless but it really doesn’t make a difference because you are able to dress them a much or as little as you like. With thralls that have professions you don’t have that option. My suggestion would be that all named characters have a chance to spawn top free. Who am I kidding I’d be ok if you just focused on the female named characters. I actually think it would be cool if there were topped and topless versions of all the named characters especially those with professions. I suppose there will be people that disagree with me and that’s fine I’m just putting my 2 cents in. Please consider freeing the nipple once again.

Would love to hear what everyone else thinks, and if you don’t want to put in your thoughts in the forum and you agree just hit that little heart at the end of my post. :wink:

11 Likes

By Crom! This right here is right thing to do!

2 Likes

We should be able to clothe the worker thralls we have the same way as the fighter thralls.

Definitely need to add some clothing to the game, to use leather, hides, etc for thrall clothing that adds some ■■■ appeal to the thralls.

Things like loincloths, corsets, etc.

2 Likes

I like this idea as well, however in the meantime freeing the nipple is important. #freethenipple

1 Like

I prefer the thralls be clothed.

1 Like

There will be always peoples wanting naked thralls or clothed thralls.

Each preset solution you make is an issue for the others.

Best solution would be being ables of dressing or un-dressing them as you like.

For example I’d like to make uniforms for all of my thralls :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Why not give option for free nipple xD for each player

I know there’s a mod for changing the clothes of your station thralls, but those of us on consoles don’t have that option. It sounds minor, but the ability to do this, like being able to change hairstyle or color, would add greatly to game experience.

2 Likes

Understood @Shadoza, and when it’s prudent, ie younger eyes, my thralls are dressed. It’s not for everyone, and no one wants to force anything on anyone.

I would argue that if you are opposed to freeing the nipple there is a nudity setting “None” that allows you to have your thralls covered. Please don’t hijack this thread with a different topic such as the ability to dress thralls. That has been suggested and Funcom responded that it was a big ask and not something that could be done easily. They also didn’t say that it wouldn’t happen.

It is not a hijack, it is a passive opposition. One can be fine with occasional nudity and still find too much nudity annoying. Some players are mature souls that do not need to see naked breast everywhere and prefer to keep it at a minimum.

I don’t mind if a NPC is topless in the wild, but I do not want my NPCs in my base to lack proper coverage. Without an option to cloth the NPCs at the workstations, there should not be a single one that appears naked.

1 Like

I think that best opportunity will be a variety in what clothes a NPC spawns. In example, when i visit Serpemeru trader NPCs spawn with or without top clothes. So just in example with Daya you can have her spawn in several variants and just catch the one you need and everybody will be happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not asking for them to be naked. I’m also not asking for them to always be topless. I think a variation of clothing or lack of clothing would be ideal. Also the option to clothe your thralls has many threads in the forums and is not what my post was originally intended for.

So why not trade with other players then? If it was adjusted to a 50% (or at least non-0%) chance of spawning either way, then players could trade crafters if they liked. That’s how we do it on my server at least.

As for single-player, there already exists an option to hide nudity so there shouldn’t be an issue there.

1 Like

There is not an option to hide nudity with the workstation thralls. It goes by whatever option is set for the game.

One can be mature and still like being surrounded by bosoms

2 Likes

I cannot even imagine…to each their own, I suppose.

My point was that some folks don’t mind the topless a bit of the time as it adds to the less-civilized feel to the native NPCs. However, those same folks might take a different point-of-view regarding having topless workstation thralls in their bases.

It would be great if one can determine whether the clothing would show after the breaking but with the randomness of the thralls, it is not guaranteed. Better to leave the tops on until such a time that a player can add or adjust clothing for the worker thralls.

1 Like

Yes, that was my point. If you don’t like nudity, you can opt to hide it regardless of what the server permits.

You can always trade them to someone else. OR if you’re playing singleplayer and unwilling or unable to run mods, then spawn one to your liking. Point is, until we have an in-game way to change their clothes, there ought to be some compromise so that both preferences can have their way. One suggestion does that (non-zero topless chance), the other does not (no nude thralls/ all nude thralls).

That is a fresh and new idea. Instead of dressing the thralls however you want after placing them on a workstation you have an options to have fully clothed, partial, or full nude could simply be a drop down menu on workstation.

Again I’m not against clothed thralls, I would simply like the opportunity to find them in the world in both clothed and topless versions.

What I’d like to know is why a pointless thread like this is being made because some ■■■■■ boi wants MOAR BOOBIES!