Freezining and stuttering after update

Something on my psn is not right I don’t received one… but I also couldn’t get any invite or join a the forest server from my friends a while ago. Even after setting all privacy options off.
Next time I’ll send you one. This way should work.

1 Like

Felt I should update since I was early on to criticize the Mar Update.
The hot fix seems to have largely resolved issues which arose with March Update, and that I was complaining about.

I have spent another dozen or so hours in game since the March Hotfix was launched and saw marked improvement over 3 separate games over 3 accounts on my PS4.

Much appreciated Funcom, Cheers.

3 Likes

On base ps4 nothing has changed so far… the hotfix just improved some loadingtimes ingame but it is still unplayable with the journeystep setting enabled.

1 Like

Yes to most of those statements and I play on a ps4 slim 1tb. Rn as I am typing this, my follower is battling that partial invisible yeti in H12 just below the volcano biome and north east-ish of another invisible enemy, a 1 skull small dragon enemy lol. -Edit- Disconnection errors still exist (sometimes doesn’t connect to funcom server and disconnects while playing at times and won’t reconnect after disconnecting), which is a big oof and along with blue screens, well u get where I’m going with this haha. The game has blue screened me three times in a row after quiting to the main menu. Hell it’s as if the game is expecting me to save and quit and move on to another game LMAO :rofl:.

1 Like

one thing that has been helpful for myself on the PS4 is that when I have ended up in a blue screen i allow the PS4 to shut down entirely, and I do a defrag of the PS4.

You can’t do this after every crash obviously, but once you start the cycle of every couple of hours blue screening, others usually aren’t too far behind.

I have found defragging has helped halt the cycle of end-to-end crashing that one experiences over time

From one to another, All the Best Exile.

1 Like

So basically restart the PS4 console after a blue screen, hmmm I haven’t done that immediately after a blue screen, but I will give it a go. There have been instances when my console does blue screen, my ps4 would freeze/crash and I am forced to manually power off my PS4 by holding the power button :/. Tis an unfortunate fate…

1 Like

Yeah i did try. Yeah cool :sunglasses:

3 Likes