Fresh wipe today! Prime real estate available! CROM'S WRATH on Savage Wilds - Dungeons - Arena - Quests - More!

Our weekend peak is close to 30 players online and we usually have 15+ on weekday evenings. Additionally, there are almost always a few players on at any time of day.

I believe, from what limited research I’ve done, that we are the most popular/populated Savage Wilds server that isn’t an RP or ERP server. So what kind of server is CROM’S WRATH?

SERVER VISION: I played Conan for thousands of hours before starting this server. I’ve seen the good and bad that this game has to offer and I reached the conclusion that the type of server I wanted didn’t exit. So, with a clear vision of what I wanted to build, I started Crom’s Wrath. Crom’s Wrath is a server that strives to keep the traditional “atmosphere” of Conan, while offering so much more. That means we have no magic, no overly powerful items, no elves, no fancy royalty. We don’t have any of the things that are commonly affiliated with modded servers. We’ve kept the core Conan “low fantasy sandbox” experience. But at the same time we expanded the world to offer game-play variety that more resembles a MMO than vanilla Conan. Here are just a few of the things you will find on Crom’s Wrath:

VIBRANT ECONOMY: In addition to trading with other players on merchants, there is a virtual economy always working behind the scenes. Ever wanted to raise animals for profit? You can on Crom’s Wrath.

DUNGEONS GALORE: You love dungeons. I love dungeons. Everyone loves dungeons. I guarantee there are more dungeons on Crom’s Wrath than on any other server, including those running the big overhaul mods. Ever wanted to explore tons of new challenging locations and get new items without having to grind hundreds of levels or use unbalanced mods? You can on Crom’s Wrath.

BE A GLADIATOR: Are you not entertained? Crom’s wrath offers two arenas. The first is a fully scripted, fully automated 20 round PVE Arena with progressively difficult challenges. The second is a PvPvE “full gladiator experience” where you and your opponent will face off against each other while avoiding a variety of surprising threats designed to keep you on your toes and make the crowd roar.

STORY QUESTS: Are you used to “quests” being a word used to describe “xp boost” quests set up by admins to give you a faster leveling experience in exchange for 10,000 obsidian or some other item fetch? Bah! That’s not a quest. A quest is when you visit a far away land to help save a village under attack from blood thirsty cannibal raiders. Experience that quest and many more on Crom’s Wrath.

And so much more! New content and features added all the time!

CROM’S WRATH:

• Upgraded server with highest possible CPU and SSD speeds.

• 3x, faster nights, faster crafting, etc

• Relaxed rules and generous building limits

• Automated server updates for limited downtime

• No decay, no wipe

• Massive, well organized server guide on discord

Direct connect: 192.154.248.37:7777

https://discord.gg/3Akrw5RM2H

Newest dungeon: Frozen Fortress

Bump.
Added a “Trebuchet Range” to the server accessed through a quest. There are building set up to practice ranging, and players can buy explosive barrages of various types for fun and practice, with an NPC that blocks players from leaving the area until they have dropped all supplies…so nothing ends up back out on the server affecting balance. Come check it out, it’s a lot of fun.

Bump. We’ve reached a peak of 30 players online. I believe this makes Crom’s Wrath the most populated non-roleplay based Savage Wilds server. The server is jumping. 20+ on weeknights. 30 on weekends. Come see what it’s all about!

As a neutral lonewolf, small scale building and exploring as mainfocus. How will habitants of these wilds treat me? :slight_smile:
will my base be leveled to the ground every weekend and will i risk beeing ganked on sight?

1 Like