Hard time finding a Savage Wilds server that fits me

Ok, I’ve mostly played on Official servers (Exiles and Siptah) but have decided to try out Savage Wilds on a private server. This has become more difficult than I expected.

I’m hoping to find a server that meets the following criteria:

1. Decent population (at least 10+ folks on during peak times)
  2. No high fantasy (I want to stay in in the Conan universe)
  3. Not really into the adult themes. Some is ok but I don’t want to play a “fetish server” where the focus is on that.
  4. Not big into the roleplaying. Similar to #3, some is ok but I don’t want to have to write a novel to create a character or to engage in PVP. I’m not really big into PVP but I do like the danger/excitement it can bring and having the setting of “nobody can loot your body” seems to take away that fun.
  5. Related to #4, I thought I found one or two servers that interested me but then I started seeing things like using dice rolls for PVP? What?!?!

Simply put I’d like to play a server that is somewhat similar to vanilla Conan (some mods/RP is ok) but that has an active “ok sized” population. So far I’m struggling to find one like that. I may need to adjust my requirements (I really do want to try Savage Wilds) but wondering if anyone has suggestions?

Thank you

1 Like

Well based on the lack of response I suspect I may need to change some of my requirements if I want to play a populated PVP Savage Wilds server. Suggestions?

This is probably going to be even harder. The majority of the populated PvP servers are either RP which you had some experience with already or vanilla EL ones.

Still looking. I stated Croms wrath about a week ago. It seems chill. PvP raid sat/sun 7-12 eastern. pvp melee 24/7. dm me if you ate interested. You can clan up with me and see if it’s to your liking. I still haven’t done any dungeons, as I am slow playing it tbh.

1 Like

Sanctum of Cthulhu sounds like it’d be a great fit for you

Please take a look at my server, Crom’s Wrath. It sounds like a perfect fit. We are a modded Savage Wilds server with TONS of extra content, but all based on vanilla conan and no high fantasy.

Paragon Exiles PC New Server Savage Wilds

PC Paragon Exiles IP(45.137.244.36:28600) a new server on The Savage Wilds map. be the first to establish Yourself on a fresh start custom map waiting for a new wave of thralls to explore and conquer the lands.

Heavily geared for customization on all levels and building optimization. Relaxed Environment, Clean map, Builders Dream Virtually no restrictions.

Future planned events coming. Looking to build a new community.

Players Can heal and cure like dancers.

Set the feel of the server as it will grow in the direction of the population moves. Admin players on hand.

Starter Kits Available / Thrall x5 / Pets x3 / Level 300 / 5 Man Clans / PvE-C /RP ready and geared mods

MODS:

Pippi / DM Tools / LBPR /Better Thralls / Thrall Sidekicks / Immerse RP & Armor / Northern Timer / Emberlight / Sand and Stone/ Crassus/ Martial Arts Combat System / Ravencrest Couriers / Incarn / IQOL / Dudes Delightful Decorations / Unlock Pick up + / WAUS Fashionst and more.

questions check out the Discord discord.gg/PRxDb6CM3j or hit me up steam Hummditty Disc Ditty#2411

Hey can you fix your character creation screen? I can’t see the character and he’s too far off to the left of the screen. I can’t even use the camera to rotate at all.

You should try Prime Time server, I think its what you are looking for maybe!

New Savage Wilds PVP server is here with No mods:
Wild Exiles PVP Server is up and running 24/7!
Savage Wilds map
Started 10/9-2022.
10x Experience
2x Harvest
Max 5 players in clan
50 Players allowed online at a time for now.
No wipes!
On PC.
Discord: Wild Exiles PVP Server
Direct Connect IP: 176.57.181.202:28300
Server is in Europe
Be nice to each other in chat and No cheating is allowed.
Nobody gets banned for “Land claim abuse” here lol.
Lets gooo!

Feel free to check it out