Full/semi Full Server Lagging Often

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Crash | Bug | Performance
Server type: PvP
Region: EU

Today (Sunday 9 februari 2020) the whole server has been lagging multiple times. Especially once raid time started. And The lag is big enough that you can’t do anything anymore. If this was the first time then I would not mind but this happened already many times. We went to 1 other server who was full/semi full and that one experienced also that extreme lag.

At some points it even kicked me out of the server. And 5 min lag is not a big problem but if it takes 30 min to 1 hour each time it is not playable anymore.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Log in
  2. Try to play on official pvp server
  3. Can’t do anything at all because of extreme lag and server crashes/kicking me out

Hey @Anonymous1

Could you let us know which server in particular is having this issue so we can poke Gportal about it?

1 Like

Server 1200 (PVP / EU)

i reported problems with 1200 server to @Hugo and @Ignasi at 2 february.

nothing has changed for the moment, always unplayable between 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.

Server almost dead with ToggledebugHud command we see ping in the red (1000) and 2-3 fps of server

Why not delete empty servers and instead take something better Some servers 70 slot for example Servers in different locations OvH have very efficient servers at Paris London Frankfurt Gravelines and Strasburg
Why not most efficient machines with i7 / i9 or amd ryzen or places of weak xeons cpu

Our team is looking into this issue.
Apologies for the frustration.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.