Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Sorry to report it again but fully upgraded altars still disappear/losing stabilty before decay timer runs out. Happened to the third altar in our base now and since they are all tightly build in with their surroundings they usually can’t be rebuilt and really destroy the look/feel of our entire base. Furthermore, high Tier NPCs and all items in and around altars are lost. Not a great long-term motivation to keep logging in.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Logging into game at main base after less than 7 days since last login/base refresh.
- Making rounds through the base to refresh decay timers everywhere.
- Checking Event Log after seeing that [Altar XYZ] is gone.
- Event log tells me that [XYZ] owned by clan has decayed
- Event log tells me lootbags with contents of altar and NPC have decayed.
- Nothing else in and around the area of the altars in question has disappeared/decayed.