Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Fully upgraded altars disappear/losing stabilty before decay timer runs out. Happened first with Temple of Mitra, then (today) with Pleasure Palace of Derketo. Having our base since months and are logging in on a regular basis to refresh timers, nothing else disappeared (except deco/npcs related to altar area). Altars all in range and fully connected to large base.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Logging into game at main base after less than 7 days since last login/base refresh.
- Making rounds through the base to refresh decay timers everywhere.
- Checking Event Log after seeing that Temple of Mitra/Pleasure Palace of Derketo is gone.
- Event log tells me that “0” owned by clan has decayed (which must be the altar)
- Event log tells me lootbags with contents of altar have decayed.
- Nothing else in and around the area of the altars in question has disappeared/decayed.