Funcom IS Celebrating 15 Years of Age of Conan

In-game, we’ll be running special Daily Login Rewards and extra Raid Finder rewards until June 6th at 9:00 AM EST.

Just an FYI, I just checked and the new reward panel isn’t up yet (Tues 230pm PST)

3 Likes

Wow, they went to so much trouble to add log-in rewards, as always. A truly worthy celebration of the kind of anniversary that Conan Exiles will never see…

******* joke from FC

Not ONLY login rewards but ALSO “extra Raid Finder rewards”!!! LOL!.

At least the article attached to the notice was interesting.

A good horse but as always, the F2P can’t use it. Bug when you try to buy the training for advanced riding.

1 Like

Well the Special Daily Reward Panel is active now.

As far as the free mount goes, if I counted right the event will end (9am EST June 6th) the day BEFORE (for many) you can claim the mount.

Also no extra daily claim crates to be unlocked so I’m guessing the Conqueror’s Buff bug is still in effect.

2 Likes

yey… still cant move chars between servers… Nuclear science

#AoC2Hype
I hope so much

3 weeks of rewards on the daily login rewards panel, and less than 2 weeks to claim them all?

Classic Funcom.

1 Like

It will most likely be extended. Not because they want it, but because they will forget to revert back to the standard rewards… :laughing:

2 Likes

rf doesn’t give anything extra as clearly posted by them…

“In-game, we’ll be running special Daily Login Rewards and extra Raid Finder rewards until June 6th at 9:00 AM EST.”

Funcom, i hope you are all good up there!

Are they celebrating? Im not sure that they do.