Funcom make up ur mind, stop giving us new structures if you will wipe us

What do you mean?.. Your entire thread is a rant about how you want to use all those placeables from the bazaar but are afraid of the rules and getting banned pretty much…

You’re implying at every step of the way that you are ignorant of the concept of SHARING and want to use official servers are your personal art gallery… which they are NOT meant to be. And this… is that I CAN quote from Funcom, it’s literally in the ToC

That’s pretty black and white there… while it’s exaggerated to get the message across properly, the part that you’re NOT allowed to landclaim beyond grabbing A spot for your base… is pretty black and white… so decorative boats and bridges are a definite rulebreakers…

You also imply at several points that you think you somehow have more rights than a new player because you’ve been playing for longer :man_shrugging:

Funcom is against both of these ideas so:

• Using official servers are your own art gallery - they clearly said if you wanna do that stuff, go single player or get your own server
  • Thinking that you have more rights or should have more say in stuff on those servers than any other player whether they’re just new and there to try the game or been there for ages.

So clearly you and Funcom don’t agree how their servers should be ran… however because it’s their server, their rules apply… :man_shrugging:

So here are some of your quotes:

So overall my conclusion is that while your initial thread HAS some merit and I wholeheartedly agreed with supplying clear reasons for suspensions, maybe even some early warning system.

I think you’re under the false impression that this is somehow a democracy when it comes to how Funcom manages their servers… and I know it’s hard to process this, but your money also does not matter there… does not matter what you bought and what you didn’t… on official servers everyone is equal and everyone must share, whether it’s someone who played since early access and has all DLCs and a fully bought out bazaar… or a new player with a free weekend trial key who didn’t even buy the game.

5 Likes