Funcom, No one can log in to your servers unless

No one can log in unless you do direct connect due to the PING issues … and many people do not know how to do this. I see your servers withering on the vine… Such a joke, it’s comical that you let this go so long . Also why is there NO fall damage anymore? yeah great patch… Pathetic… I expected better… disgusted player…

This is a far fetch statement, I can log in and many people can log in, But you claim no one can log in? Please…:man_facepalming:

1 Like

I can log in any time a day no problem at all.
False statement/topic

1 Like

Its not hard to direct connect…I mean The button is right there at the bottom of the server list, I have that sticky note program for windows and one of the sticky notes has my server IP so I click direct connect then Ctrl C then Ctrl V and I am in, takes no more or no less time then clicking the server,

I agree they should fix the server list so one does not have to direct connect, But to say the servers are withering on a vine because people cant figure out the direct connect seems a bit hyperbolic to me, the people I see on my server seemed to have figured it out, the same ones that were logging in before the update are login in after the update.

1 Like

So I have not had an issue since the patch until Today. All of a sudden I can not log into any server due to high ping. This has never happened to me before today with Conan (ping issue). Cant get on to any official nor can I get to my private server due to high ping.

The game keep saying I have no Internet connection.

We long in several times a day, to different servers. Most go right in. No IP needed. I guess it is broked up.

I am having this problem. However this is not the place for this post. It belongs in the bug report forum.

Sure thing

4 Likes

Still same thing, can’t log in due to High ping rate and I tested my ping rate and it’s very low… I can’t even direct connect anymore

Now do you think?

I do not know if this works for official servers, but I know when I first connect to the private server I play on, it will say ?/20 for players, and ??? for ping. When it says that, I do NOT click connect. I wait a bit, it takes about 3-5 seconds and it will show the actual number of players online and the ping. Once it does that, it will connect fine. If I connect before that, it will gum up.

So you all might consider giving that a shot.

The pop up appears before that.
The servers list never load.
You dont understand how the bug works

What pop up?

You are correct because I am not even sure what bug you speak of.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.