Funcom - Failed to Login!

Game mode: [Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [EU]

When Conan gets to the Home screen, a dialogue box pops up saying “Logging in - Connecting to Funcom Live Services”. After this another dialogue box pops up saying “Failed to Login! - You can still play offline, but to use online features a restart may be required.”

Things I’ve tried to correct this:

1. Restarting the game
  2. Checked the game is fully updated
  3. Verified Conan file integrity in Steam
  4. Restarted Steam
  5. Nvidia GFX drivers up to date
  6. Windows has the latest updates

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Start Conan from Steam
  2. Get to main screen and the above message appears
  3. Can’t login to Funcom

I’ve logged this issue before and I got no reply or resolution for your tech team. I received many replies from fellow gamers with the same issue.

What’s the point of having this forum, as an option, for creating topics of discussion, in trying to find a solution to issues gamers are having? You go to your contact page to log a ticket and end up being directed to this crappy non-functioning forum, where your “techs” ask the same bunch of generic questions to every issue? I’ve been through countless topics on your forum relating to my issue and there’s no fcking resolution for any of them. You’re a bunch of fcking clown shows funcom-pletely bollocks.

Fix your sh*t.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Connectivity issues after FLS update - Feedback thread