Failed to Login - You can still play offline

Game mode: [Online private]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [EU]

When Conan gets to the Home screen, a dialogue box pops up saying “Logging in - Connecting to Funcom Live Services”. After this another dialogue box pops up saying “Failed to Login! - You can still play offline, but to use online features a restart may be required.”

Things I’ve tried to correct this:

1. Restarting the game
  2. Checked the game is fully updated (although I believe the latest updates caused this sh*t storm)
  3. Verified Conan file integrity in Steam
  4. Restarted Steam
  5. Nvidia GFX drivers up to date
  6. Windows has the latest updates

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Start Conan from Steam
  2. Get to main screen and the above message appears
  3. Get pissed off…
  4. Drink another beer
5 Likes

Which OS are you using? If it’s Windows 7, can you check Control Panel > Internet Options > Advanced > Security and see if “Use TLS 1.2” is checked?

I’m using Windows 10 and that setting is ticked.

My mate in South Africa is connecting fine.

I’ve checked the Conan outage website and our area, Livingston, Scotland, seems to be out. Don’t know how accurate it is. But I’ll try again tomorrow.

Same issue here. Hmm…

Unable to connect to Funcom live services too. Can’t play online.

Yep happening to me too now, yay funcom!

Same issue here , been disconnecting the whole day , been bout 5 times now , had to reload/re-update all my mods every time i dc but this time round , i get the same pop up “Failed to Login!”

Me too … FML … can you guys do ANYTHING right?

i have the same issue worked after patch and now after i must go off and want back online this error come

Same here… Windows 10 2004, South America

I got a small 30mb patch and then:

Failed Login to Funcom Live Services. …

Appears update made things go from bad to worse. At least before I could direct connect since the server list was broken. Now can’t even log into online services. My wife and I have purchased two copies of every dlc but this is getting to where we can’t support this game anymore.

1 Like

Chicago, Windows 10. Same issue.

Same Here WIndows 10 pro was fine until todays “patch”

1 Like

Same here erverything on System is fine …
But “Failed Login to Funcom Live Services. …”

Same 'Failed to login…" message on my pc, tried GeForce Now same message

Same problem here… some fubar bug introduced recently for sure

I love it “You can still play offline…” NO YOU CAN’T! because it still tries to login to the damned funcom live services which it can’t get to!

3 Likes

not your location and not your windows settings either