Funcom Please Offer Boat Pieces

Hello Funcom Brains

Firstly, thank you so much for Siptah, I love it and I am thoroughly invested, well done.

I was just wondering if your design team could think about offering legitimate boat pieces for building placeables?

I understand that the Flotsam placeables range has “boatness” in its design, however, the Flotsam range is clearly more about salvage rather than functional boat pieces, if you get my meaning there.

Many gamers are playing around with the various build pieces to make “boats”, but it would be wonderful if we had actual masts, sails, frontier pieces etc…don’t you think that would be cool?

9 Likes

+1 I agree yes

My ship needs Ship pieces.

1 Like

You could try Black Hand tents as a substitute for sails.

Yes great idea thank you, but that’s just my point. Let’s have actual boat building pieces with real sails and masts and hull pieces…not substitutes!

download dev kit if your on PC and add it in as placable or make building block that include it im sure many will love you and your work … after all if you feel we need a feature get involved and add it.

Yep…except I don’t know how to do that plus I play on PlayStation…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.