GAME BREAKING BUG - NOT GETTING EXP WHEN MAKING STRUCTURE FROM HOTBAR (with video proof)

Thanks for the precision, i didn’t expect such a difference to be honnest.
i think it makes sense in some way for black ice to give less xp, but THAT LESS??!! this should be adjusted imo.
Jsteamid, it’s your game experience and you’ll do what you like, but all the “new comers” i met in this game who tried to rushed lvl to go and fight bosses and get legendary chests, left the gamme soon after having reached that point, just a little advice though…
In this game, be patient and do your stuff (explore, build and capture “new friends”) and XP will come no matter what…

Yea I also capture lots of thralls to defend for the purge, the very first time it happened I was shocked and almost ragequit. I am rushing to level and will play like you suggest elsewhere, this place smells abandoned, TOO MANY abandoned thralls in the area.

Will the devs do something about these thralls that’s ‘polluting’ an area with destroyed bases?

Gamebreaking? I got to level 58 without even knowing about this bug.

1 Like

If it’s not breaking your game then feel free to continue doing it.

It’s breaking my exp gaining process in the game when I’m doing it, so I won’t.

It’s also breaking the convenience of hotkey-ing a structure for building it by having a penalty not gaining any exp