Game crash randomly (Xbox Serie S)

Game mode: *[ Select one: (Online)
Type of issue: *[ Select one: (Crash xbox)
Server type: *[ Select one: (PvP)
Region: *[ Latin america/America Latina ]
Hardware: [ Xbox Serie S ]

Bug Description: After 2.5 on xbox game crashed on my xbox s series (which practically never happened on my xbox) Official server game PvP on my xbox s series in Performance mode and randomly my game Closes alone to menu screen xbox, can you please investigate these Crashes that occur on Xbox S series? this bothers me a lot in Conan exiles, I would play a lot more if I didn’t hear these sudden crashes in the middle of PvP.

A clear and concise description of what the bug is: the game closes by itself while playing on an official online PvP server Please investigate these glitches in the game, I can’t say what causes them as glitches as it’s totally random, it’s not very common but as a PvP game sometimes it happens and I end up losing all my things for a game glitch and not mine :frowning:

Steps to Reproduce: Just open it and start playing Conan exiles near a base with altar of protection turned on while taking PvP against another clan in PvP mode on an Xbox Serie S (The crash may not occur in the location but it will happen in another location after the battle) Map: Exiled Lands Region: Jungle

*Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

I can’t describe in detail how to reproduce this glitch on the Xbox S series Details I can give are: Map: Exiled lands Fail region: Top of the Jungle I really believe that more optimizations for the xbox S series | X are required for the game to be better on my Xbox series, I would love to play Weeks and Weeks without failing once for the xbox menu (This was possible before 2.5 on xbox) Something that qualified before 2.5 on xbox than when too high requires a lot of scene object renderings at the same time (I for example use FOV 68) I believe you Funcom to find and fix these xbox S series glitches and also further optimize the game please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings,

Thank you for your report.

Can you share with us the server number for us to investigate?

Server: 7143 Xbox Official (LA) LATIN AMERICA
Sorry for my English, I’m from Brazil and I’m translating by google translator, I hope you understood

1 Like

Hi!

Thank you for the additional information. We’ll ask the team to investigate.

Please let us know if you find any other issues on our Lands. :slight_smile:

This happens on XBOX One as well.

Here is my template info in case you need it to add to this case:

Game mode: [ Select one: (Co-op)]
Type of issue: [ Select one: Crash]
Server type : [ Select one: PvE]
Region: [ United States ]
Hardware: [ Xbox One ]

Bug Description:

The game crashes at random with no predictability as to where, when, or what causes the crash.

Expected Behavior:

I expect to be able to load the game and play without the game freezing, crashing, and sending me back to the main menu/home screen on Xbox. I expect to be able to play without needed to reload the game multiple times in an hour. I expect to be able to play without risk of losing precious resources and fully leveled, named thralls due to crash issues.

Steps to Reproduce:

It doesn’t matter what region I’m in, what I’m doing, or how long I’ve been on the server. It crashes and sends me back to the main home screen on my Xbox. Sometimes, it will happen upon freshly loading into the (Co-op) server and sometimes it will happen after I’ve been on for a few hours. There does not seem to be any rhythm to the crash to allow me to describe in detail how to reproduce the glitch.

Before the latest update, I too could play endlessly without interruption. However, since the latest patch, it seems that I can’t get into ten minutes of play without an issue, which makes leaving my base near impossible because I will end up dying and resetting constantly elsewhere.

In fact, yesterday, I tried to teleport to the obelisk near The Black Keep so I could get my journey step of defeating the Kinscourge with one of my most prized thralls (over 90k HP on her at the time) and it crashed just as I loaded onto the ice (my thrall hadn’t loaded in yet). When it rebooted, it said that she was killed while following me. So annoying!

It would be great if we could get some help for Xbox console players as far as stability goes…please and thank you. :grin:

Edit to update:

The most recent crash was so bad that it wiped out everything. My entire character, all my map history, all my legendary weapons, thralls, buildings,…everything is gone. Then, when I created a new character and began leveling up, upon the first death, it sent me back to the beginning of the map and didn’t even give me the same character I created. Upon a restart, it again wiped everything and made me recreate a character. There is seriously something wrong here and it requires immediate attention for console players before it gets any worse. There is no reason for this to continue and no reason for a lvl 60 player (or any lvl player for that matter) with nearly all journey steps completed, a ton of legendary weapons and armor, high value thralls, etc. and all the time and money invested in game play to go through something like this. It’s a slap in the face to your customers. Please do the right thing and fix these bugs as soon as humanly possible. Thank you kindly.

I have also facing same issue few days ago when I am playing games on my new xbox even that day I bought gaming headphones and then this happened.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.