Xbox series S crashes

Basic Info:

Platform: Xbox Series S
Issue Type: Crash
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: PvE
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=

Bug Description:

I did the soft reboot, opened the menu to reassign my attributes, read about the new stuff, right triggered to the map to see if there were any new icons…left the menu to a crash quit the game, restarted and got the pulsing loading 3 dot screen of …whatever was being loaded…after 15 minutes, shut it down, quit and restarted again. Loaded, didn’t open the menu, removed bracelet to respawn at an outpost, loaded…packed up to return to base. Opened menu to a crash. all a that in 4 hours uninstalled wondering what is going to come first, …a fix for xbox stability or a forum thread to count how many players are expecting a refund. __Jason

…actually, I really do want a full refund for all of what ended up being a 'fair weather game".

Bug Reproduction:

It begins with the thought of sitting down to play Conan Exiles.

Having a similar issue logged into Isle of Siptah reset my attributes tabbed over to the challenges and the game quit to the Xbox home screen. Was having issues with the game quitting like this for weeks finally got it to stop by starting a new save file just to go right back to this problem because or the update.

1 Like

Hello there @cowmera,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us!

In regards to the reported situation, does this still occur?

Please note that we have released a new patch in the meantime and you can find the patch notes here.

Please let us know if the situation persists after patching the game.

1 Like

I’ve been playing with the console physically disconnected from the cat6 cable so, I’ll reconnect it now and check it out.

Thankyou for responding to these issues.

1 Like

No problem at all @cowmera!

Please let me know how it goes :smile:

1 Like

Totally, more stable…it still crashed a couple times but that was after about 45 minutes of solid play time.

I’m still not going to take on any of the larger time-frame dongeons until I’m confident that I won’t get crashed fighting the arena champ or the dead folks under the tavern. Then, maybe I’ll load up the Siptah map and give that a good time.

Thankyou and all the people that put together a hard-hitting patch that affected alot of issues for console players. We know we’re at the bottom of the curve as far as hardware performance so we really appreciate the fixes.

__Jason

1 Like

Dang man…still crashing in the more dynamic environments like the treasure hunters city. Everything around queued up and preloaded is killin me…BUT, on the bright side, I’m farmin the sorcery bench and will probably get a named sorcerereress or set priest soon.

Hello there!

Thank you for getting back to us.

Regarding the situation, would it be possible for you to please provide us with a video of this occurrence?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.