Game freeze, when trying to join server(sp&mp)

Hi,

my game freezes, when i want to create a singleplayer game or try to join a multiplayer server. as soon as i click join, the game freezes. then i have to tap out to desktop, open the task manager and close conansandbox.exe

i tried nearly everthing, i reinstalled multiple times, all drivers are up to date, also deinstalled the gpu drivers and installed again. nothing helped, maybe u have some advice?

GPU: nvidea 980 ti
CPU: intel i7-4790k
windows 7

Edit: i bought the game when it was released in early access, at this time i was able to play. then i didnt play it anymore, and after i read it will be full released i reiinstalled it, since than i have the problem(system was the same)

best regards pknz

I have a few suggestions for you based on the information you’ve given us. If these suggestions don’t fix the problem, then please go to help.funcom.com/ and create a help ticket. Make sure to classify it under “Tech” for the fastest assistance.

Here’s a couple things to try first:

Disable Geforce Experience:

• Right-click your desktop, and open Nvidia Control Panel.
  • Click “Manage 3D Settings” on the left.
  • Be sure you are inside of the Global tab.
  • For the Global Presets drop-down, be sure that you have “Base Profile” selected.
  • Use the drop-down underneath that to select “High-Performance Processor”.
  • Hit “Apply” at the bottom-right.

If that doesn’t solve anything for you, then you might consider manually deleting your game files and installing. This has worked for many players who had the early access version of the game on their PC at one time. To do this properly, please navigate to the following location:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\

Delete the “Conan Exiles” folder that you find here, and then try installing the game through Steam.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.