Game Frezes Every 5 Seconds due to Auto Mute Player List

Game mode: [ Select one: (all)
Type of issue: [ Select one: BUG]
Server type: [ Select one: ALL ]
Region: [ALL]*
Hardware: [ ALL]

Bug Description:

*A freeze occurs every 5 seconds. After 5 minutes of freezing we can play for 5 minutes and then it freezes again. We have noticed that all ALL regions ALL consoles, the majority of people NOT experiencing this issue, they have an AUTO MUTE BUG and can’t unmute anyone. The people that DO have the freeze issue do not have the AUTO MUTE BUG.

2 Likes

I play Alone in a Server, i dont have a microphone… how can i Check this and how can we Change the settings

I have the freezing issue and I DO have the auto mute bug. So it appears to have nothing to do with it.

1 Like

It has to have something to do with it, the majority of the people that have the bug don’t have the auto mute bug , it has to be related some how

1 Like

I can confirm that I have tried TWO separate accounts, PSN was purchased using a different PlayStation and they have everyone auto muted. Those two accounts work with no lag. This isn’t a coincidence

1 Like

Where is this Automute thing, how I find it. I have to test it too. Yet I can assure you that I have 3 accounts and only one is experiencing the game without problems, yet because the account that has no issues is my sons and from times to times he is playing with these parameter things, give more info about this so we can check, thank you.

1 Like

The automute bug happened after this last update was released. If you go into the game, go to player list, everyone should automatically be muted. If you try to unmute them it will automatically mute them back. Not sure if this was intended or not but for the people that are freezing every 5 seconds, everyone on our player list is unmuted. I can mute and unmute as I please but I get a lag every 5 seconds.

1 Like

No … if I am on a sever with ppl I need to.mute them manually…it’s not automatically and yes I lag …but please provide the information you have been asked for

1 Like

@Tarabas110 , You are wasting time here, I really hope admins will take care of him tomorrow, enough is enough, just ignore him.

Please go on. At least someone how trys to find the problem or a workaround.

1 Like

No work around yet. But from what I’ve gathered it definitely has something to do with the auto mute system

1 Like