Game Locking up

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvE-Conflict
Region: 1517 North America

First time was running north of Nordof and game freezed don’t remember if any buildings around.
Second time was at border of Highlands/Desert biomes at a elevator just east of den there was a large building east of den froze and I fell to my death had to use taskmanager to end game and came back dead and in desert.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Run east of Godsclaw game froze had to ctrl alt del to get back to game console
    2.Ran south border of highland/desert biome east of Den at elevator froze again had to do same to get back into game unfortunately when got back in was naked in beginner area.

Hey there @Azzend

Does this happen also in other servers/single player, or just in your server in particular?

Its happened on Official pve-c server I am not sure but may have pinned it down will try again in area and see but am thinking I was on testlive then quit there and loaded up official server and was playingmay have been some remnant from jumping from testlive to official and not rebooting game/system.

Ok I have gone thru both areas multiple times since and have had no problems so it possibly running testlive client then exiting and going to main game client is the problem would recommend anyone doing a reboot after leaving test if going to main game.

1 Like

Thanks for the confirmation @Azzend

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.