Game randomly changes Loot all key to NONE and some other weird thing - character facing always one direction

Did anyone noticed sometimes it just changes some keys to NONE?
For example F key (loot all) changes to none and cant fast loot anymore? (until exit server and join back)

Other weird thing is while playing with controler style movement it sometimes randomly locks characters direction - so its always facing south for example and no matter mouse movement or keyboard input it keeps facing south… Anyone experienced that? Im asking mostly PVPers as mostly experienced PVPers use controller style movement.

Maybe i am doing something wrong? Maybe accidently i press some weird combination of keys and thats why it happens?

1 Like

UPDATE: GAME IS NUTS
Now i completelly lost ability to LOOTALL with F key BUUUT only for placed oobjects, still can loot with F chests that appear in camps. Can Anybody tell me what is going on? Why game is SOOO BROKEN in almost every aspect?

BTW i have default input settings right now.

1 Like

Can Loot dungeon / camps chests with F

BUUUT cant loot chests / boxes or crafting stations with F at all

1 Like

Loot All is only for corpses with loot in them.

Loot All for chests was removed because of complaints about looting an entire vault on accident. Its not a bug. It was a ‘requested’ feature. Not sure by what part of the community though.

WHAAT are You talking about bro, show me source…
Did we had patch today?

It was working TODAY, on official server and private server - both on personal chests and crafting stations.

EDIT:
Now im hella confused… On patch notes there: :news: PC Update 3.0 (2022.09.01): The Age of Sorcery [Latest: 3.0.5 (2022.10.26)] - #2 by Ignasi
It says:

• Removed the “loot all” option from the quick loot panel for placeables that you own. (Added 2022/08/16 12:45PM CEST. Reason: missing change)

It’s like couple months ago right? Right?
Then why it was working for me yesterday and today? I even have video footage (for youtube video in making)

It was disabled for workstations and owned chests and stuff at 3.0. I witnessed the very discussion and was present at the change. It was for the very reason described.

Yeah i got it now BUT read what it wrote in edit:

EDIT:
Now im hella confused… On patch notes there: :news: PC Update 3.0 (2022.09.01): The Age of Sorcery [Latest: 3.0.5 (2022.10.26)] - #2 by Ignasi
It says:

• Removed the “loot all” option from the quick loot panel for placeables that you own. (Added 2022/08/16 12:45PM CEST. Reason: missing change)

It’s like couple months ago right? Right?
Then why it was working for me yesterday and today? I even have video footage (for youtube video in making)

I dunno why it would work today. I havent seen it able to be done on personally owned items since.

You still can loot all if you open the chest or bench. But not at the preview. Maybe that’s what you remember as it works still works for you after 3.0?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.