Game refuses to load past beginning cutscene

Hey so I’ve been attempting to play Conan all day and getting nowhere. Everytime I start it up it gets to the cutscenes and refuses to go any further. I have three little dots in the bottom corner for loading that refuse to go away, the Audio is about 2 seconds behind the scene I’m watching, it will freeze intermittently, and IF the cutscenes finishes it just boots me back to the Xbox dashboard. I never had this problem until after the chapter 3 update. Help?

How to reproduce the issue: Have base game, Isle of Siptah, and regional DLC installed. Attempt to start game. Never make it to the menu.

I’ve had this issue since the update for chapter 3.

1 Like

Greetings @Asta-of-the-ice!

Thank you for your report.

Regarding the situation at hand, does this happen when trying to play online or singleplayer?

I have it too. I am on Playstation and it doesn’t matter if online or offline playing after this, it’s the intro. I don’t test it with unplugged Ethernet.

it’s the opening cutscene, before the main menu is even loaded.

i have this issue on ps4, the only time the citscene can be skipped is about 1/2 way through because the stutter is so bad it’s like the game is having a stroke

I am having similar issues with the cut scene (Conan cutting you down from the cross). The cut scene skips parts, freezes etc as described by others.

Neither, I can’t reach the main menu

Hey just checking in because I still can’t play and my post is about to expire. Has anyone found a solution to my problem? I plan to just re up this post every couple of days until I get an answer.

Greetings Exiles,

Thank you for bringing our attention to this! I’ve passed this information over to the rest of the team so we can investigate it even further.

I tryed too play on official pve conflict server on x box sires x siptha 7020 and exil server 2020 both eu the loading screen never ends on both servers singelplayer is working