Game start fails

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer | Multiplayer]
Problem: [Crash]
Region: [Here]

Its been almost a month since I’ve been able to play due to this error. The EXTREMELY rare cases where I have control of a character it crashes to dashboard not long after. If I didn’t have someone in clan I’d have lost all my buildings, supplies, and thralls to decay.
Usually cases include starting offline single player (where it would then crash), starting single player online (it would say “checking permissions…” then crash) and the same for starting multiplayer.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Start game from Xbox dashboard.
  2. Select play online or single player.
  3. Select online or offline.
  4. Game crash.
1 Like

Having same issue! Tried all known fixes!

Someone please explain why this issue happens on xbox?

4 days now with this issue.

Hi @Zer0Lime, welcome to the forums!

We’d suggest that you first ensure that your save is stored on the XBOX cloud, before trying the following steps:

• Reset the console cache by holding the power button for about 10 seconds until the console powers off, then disconnecting it from the power outlet for a couple of minutes, then try loading into your SP session.

• If the issue persists, try to perform a soft factory reset while keeping games and apps.

• Should you still have trouble loading into the SP game, please try to do a full reinstall of the game.

Please let us know if any of these steps help.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.