The game keeps crashing after a hour please fix ASAP

Game mode: [Online and Single player both
Problem: (Crash)
Region: BRITISH
game will randomly crash after playing for a hour or less so i cant get nothing done would like a fix for this please ASAP this has been a problem for months now

2 Likes

Not sure if this will work, but loading up a single player game first and then going back online has stopped crashes for the rest of the day for me. Worth a shot, I suppose.

my issue is in single player as well thank you for the advise

2 Likes

Start first the singelplayer use the option for offline then after its load you in walk a coupel steps then quit to main menu then look for your online server and load it

i’m looking for a permanent fix not just a day but thanks for the advise i will try it i hope its fixed soon because i love playing the game

1 Like

Hello @helper09, welcome to the forums and thank you for reaching out!

Could you share additional information with us, such as:

• Which XBox model do you have?

• Do you have your game installed to an SSD or HDD?

• Is the console stable playing other demanding games?

• Does it exhibit any signs of overheating while playing CE?

Also, could you please ensure that your save is stored on the XBOX cloud before trying each of the following steps and letting us know if they help:

• Reset the console cache by holding the power button for about 10 seconds until the console powers off, then disconnecting it from the power outlet for a couple of minutes, then try loading into your SP session.

• Try to perform a soft factory reset while keeping games and apps.

• Lastly, please try to perform a full reinstall of the game.

thank you for your response Hugo my Xbox one is a older model but works fine with every other game i only started having this problem the update before the horses came in it was fixed with a patch for a month or so then it went back to crashing it seems to crash when i am in combat it takes me back to dashboard i then have to reload the game and wait for it to load up only for it to do it again a hour or less later i have the game in a portable hard drive just like my other games and they work fine is there a way i can chat with you or another member of the team to give more info and try and fix this problem

1 Like

No problem, we’ll reach out to you privately regarding this matter.

thank you for you help it seems to be fixed

Could you state if you’ve tried any of the recommended procedures?

yes i did the power off and soft factory reset and it seems ok now i played for a hour and a half then logged out myself

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.