Game unplayable due to high amount of hackers

agroup of people just destroyed the whole sever by removing walls/fences without showing up in the event log and just no clipping threw walls/doors. it was a good time until it wasnt. every base on the server is now empty and the server is abandoned within a week. 0/10.

Hi @oaa and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Please feel free to submit a ticket over on our Zendesk page and provide as much information as possible so that we can look into this further.

i did like a 5 min research. this is a huge problem on most of the servers. me giving some info wont help enough. i just rather quit the game since i dont see any improvement when the same problems that i have people had for the last years. everyone who is still playing, good luck.

server: Official server #6201 pvp - g-portal.com

base location: top east corner of E 12

what happened at our base:

we got attacked by at least 3 people, our base is on top of a big rock so we built foundations and fences so nobody can climb it without destroying it. suddenly a player was on top of our base without any notification of any black ice foundations / fences being destroyed. he then used a no clip cheat to go inside our base through a wall or closed door. he did not take any damage except bleed or poison i think.
after the raid we found a spot where 4 black ice fences were missing that were 100% there in the first place and gave access to the base. no damage was on the foundations or fences next to it and the event log did not show any destruction of black ice fences. after that we scouted the server and every base we found was open and looted.

players: was the one who went through our wall and was the first one seen on top of the base.

picture of missing fences:

screen of event log: gmt+7

i have no idea why a torch lost stability while no structure was destroyed, maybe that is a clue.

i hope that helps. i did not take any videos. the rest of the base is still there if you need any further information, please let me know

You really should submit this as a Zendesk ticket instead of posting it to the forums. Zendesk is the tool that allows Funcom to track and manage reports like this, and take action on them. On the other hand, the forum policies specifically forbid posting stuff like that here, to avoid “naming and shaming”, arguments due to accusations, etc. The forums are for the community at large, whereas Zendesk is between you and Funcom.

Please don’t take this as a criticism. I’m just explaining what you need to do if you want results. Think of it as the difference between calling the police after a burglary and sending a letter about it to the local newspaper. While the latter might feel more cathartic, you’re somewhat more likely to get concrete results from doing the former.

2 Likes

i understand you.
but i still see the problem here. as mentioned, “if this was a systemic problem the issue would have become viral” - but on the other hand telling people to not make threads but to report it in the program that the public never gets to see.

i think the problem is huge and has become viral, but not here in the forum since this company like many other rather fight making problems public than the problem itself.

i guess at least one of the 30 people on the server has reported them. they will just ditch the lvl 1 steam account once it gets banned, buy a new copy of the game and do it all over again. good luck to you guys

1 Like

Yes. I stopped playing Siptah PvP and only have my original character in PvP on Exiled Lands. PvE-C is kind of hard for them to hack and get any value for doing so. Sooner or later hackers come and wipe the servers. Happens about once per year in Exiled lands but last time I played Siptah PvP back in November hacking was pretty common. I would move to new servers at first, but it was no use. I thought Funcom cleaned that up though. I know it is much better than it was. Problem is, when you get hacked and lose everything it’s gone and there is no replacing it. You have to start over. That’s a no-go for me. Add to that that Siptah has no good base areas like Exiled Lands does and you are really left with no fallback strategy for when you do get hacked. You are just wiped out.

me youtube~ 박승현TV
Check with your own eyes It’s our ability It was a fun fight Try harder

thanks for sharing your pov of the raid. at 1:36:11 in your video: 승현TV 코난 엑자일 / 중국 독일 연합 본진 발견! - YouTube you climb up into our base bypassing 4 black ice fences that were missing. we did have black ice fences there that prevent people from climbing up. they did not show up as being destroyed in the event log, and i never see anyone in the video destroying them. also the fences next to it and the foundations did not have any damage. also the person that has the name of an animal that can fly (so i dont shame anyone here) did use a no clip cheat to get inside our base while all walls were in tact and doors were closed. does he also take a video and share it on youtube?

it is a shameful display that you have a youtube channel with 200k subs and upload videos where someone in your team uses no clip cheats and some kind of hack to remove structures of your enemy to bypass compicated defense buildings to raid them. on top of that getting 10k views in under 1 day without the people realizing it is based on cheats i guess.

and we could not hear you ingame screaming “heil hitler” over and over, i dont know why, lol

I play Conan Exiles for almost 3 years. Never seen a hacker. I don’t deny they don’t exist but your post title is cringe and unnecessary.

me youtube ~ 박승현 TV Good morning! I’m the one who fought them. Check it out on my YouTube. We’re not writing bugs! This is our skill. Hope the misunderstanding is cleared and! I ask please, the Chinese continue to attack DDOS on the 6201 server. I want a fair game.

Glad the misunderstanding was cleared. We climbed through the fence. Hitler Sorry, I was too frivolous Anyway! Let’s fight again next time! Fighting!

And we don’t even know how to cheat. If yes, show proof. Your house was very poor

i would like to know how you destroyed the 4 black ice fences without showing up in your event log. and i would like to know how your guy teleported in our base, attacked us and then teleported out. can you explain?

승현TV 코난 엑자일 / 중국 독일 연합 본진 발견! - YouTube at 1:38:00 he is fighting inside the building, when no wall is open and the doors were closed the whole time. and then he is outside again, without any walls destoryed or doors opened.

Please provide proof and look at my video -1:29:39 We came up exactly breaking the fence We used the bomb house arrow It’s that and that

It’s not an internal fight, it’s a poison arrow. You can use poison arrows to attack players inside buildings.

yes, you did destroy 2 sandstone fences there and bypassed that first line. but on top of that is one made out of black ice. and in one spot 4 black ice fences are missing. not showing as destroyed in our event log.

And we didn’t teleport. Show proof~

i did not take any videos. does your friend “Owl” have a video of him playing or did he not record?

Whatever the event log, it’s not our fault Please provide evidence We are not cowardly

I am a YouTuber with 200,000 subscribers.

I don’t play dirty games