Platform: Game Pass
Issue Type: Other
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: My Private Server
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:

When logging in the server from the game in the xbox game pass the server don’t recognize the user, but works fine if the connection is being made from the steam version i downloaded from the store. The logs in the server when i try to connect from the game pass version “[2023.02.08-14.02.16:616][486]LogNet: Player disconnected: Unknown” but from steam version it recognizes my funcom id just fine. We are using direct connection to the server since its running in our local network ( its not open outside our LAN ). It was working fine before, the problem started yesterday, since then in my tests i saw the difference between the steam instance of the game and the gamepass instance. The dedicated server im currently running is the official dedicated server i downloaded from the funcom website forum, v1.6.2, but i tried v1.6.4 too with the same problem in both.

Bug Reproduction:

Simply trying to connect in my private server from the xbox game pass game.

1 Like

Most likely your gamepass client didn’t get yesterday’s update while your server was updated to the latest version. Do you see official server? If they are all invalid this is a pretty good indication that the problem is in your client not the server.

1 Like

I do not see the official servers. I do see some servers, but if i filter for official the list is indeed empty. I can’t see any option to force the game pass software to update the game, or funcom itself didn’t launch the version in the game pass platform yet. Pretty frustrating, i showed the game for some friends they loved it but now we can’t continue our world and the coop option has proven not enough for us with its limitations. Thanks for the hint, it confirm my suspicions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.