Gamer girl Conan :)

Hello exiles , I am a solo player in Conan exiles for an year . I dont have clan i hate clans , i love to play solo . But are there any other girls that play Conan ? :slight_smile: On all servers i played i am the only girl :))) full of guys .

So the question is : Are there any other girls playing Conan ? :slight_smile: Pm me , maybe we can play toghether on the server i am playing now , also i can help for your start with resources :slight_smile: . Hoping ill find someone here to join me :slight_smile: hugs!

1 Like

I am definitely not a girl. Thereโ€™s quite a few girls and women that people have this game. And alot of coupleโ€™s also. Hard to tell sometimes guys with cute Avatars girls and women with Skulls and cross bones so to speak. Sure you can find some one to play with.

Iโ€™m a girl who plays. Welcome to the sisterhood.

1 Like

Hi, in your opinion, are there many girls playing this game? I have found just a couple of them for the all time I have been playing.

In my opinion, not so many as compared to boys who play. Maybe more at the moment due to Covid-19, but in the past 18 months that Iโ€™ve been playing I have met, perhaps, upwards of 20 players that identified as being female.

I spend my time on #1041 if anybody felt like joining me.

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile: Im a girl and there are a couple others on my server too :slight_smile: feel free to add me

I know some servers where girls mostly play but i guess u dont know russian language :smiley: