Gas Arrows Through Walls *;(

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [Please enter your server region]

Players who find there way up to the base, anytime were sleeping inside, or I asume awake can shoot gas arrows at a solid wall or cieling and the gas will come through, kill any sleeping players, and sometimes upon death there body will clip outside the walls to be looted, What the frigg’n hell, this is bullcrap… please don’t tell me to sleep with a gasmask or build more secure, gas should not pass through 1 let alone 2 layers or more of black ice or insulated wood or anything other than open windows or door, Total Frigg’n Gamebreaker Exploit Here!

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Keep Getting killed by this exploit while I sleep
    2.Don’t wana wear a gasmask to log out safely
    3.players who do this say they sometime get boddies to clip outside of wall upon death, is why they do it
    4.PLEASE FIX THIS!

This has been the normal for awhile try building a slightly bigger base and sleep in the middle.

The better advice is to actually drop all your stuff in a chest before logging out because gas is not the only way to die in this game while offline. Logging out with your stuff on you will end up with you losing it all sooner rather than later.

1 Like

ehk, thank you soooo, much Narelle *;p I never woulda thought lol, that just sucks so very much ya know, I seriously usually do that, but should not have to, sometimes you just wana come home to you fort half falling asleep from some orver extended adventure or farm, n not have to sort through all the inventory and rearange chests to make room, just to prevent exploits, ehk no doubt lesson learned, again and again,

1 Like

my base is pretty massive, ya know it’s hard to get it finished when all the mats keep getting robbed through exploits though

1 Like

sorry if I’m being super rude guys I do appreciate the tips, I just got really well salted with that one, was a 3 hour straight farm + a bunch o legendary, just got totally wasted last night, cause I was falling asleep at the keyboard and just logged without getting naked, still really not fair *;( so waa

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.