Get away from my damn door

Game mode: [Online ]
Problem: Bug
Region: NA

So since the update the other day, all my thralls randomly decide they need to be at my door waiting at attention, they wont go out the door, there has been nothing to fight for a while now, they just want to stand in this spot and watch my door way, if I move them to guard somewhere else, they sprint back to this location, not sure why but it’s a bit annoying as its house entrance.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1 Like

When my thralls geek out like that I have them follow me and then I place them. Hope this works for you!

1 Like

Hello @Targett99, thank you for reaching out!

Does this happen with legacy thralls, post-update thralls or both?

Has this occurred more than once and do you recall any possible event that could lead to this behavior, such as a purge?

What type of server are you playing on?

Do MystikalBS’s suggestions work out for you?

I’m having a similar problem with my horse on occasion, it wants to turn a specific way, no matter where I place it or dismount it, it forces itself to face East. It stopped last night, but I’m not sure what I did to make it stop, or if I even did anything to cause it stop.

I think I have figured put the issue as to why they are all running and cant be replaced, so, if an animal or thrall is attacking you and died outside your base or close enough to agro your pets and thralls they will all try to run to defend, when the animal or thrall is dead, they should all go back to their respective spots, but, they will continue to try and get the enemy until you harvest the corpse, if you allow the corpse to despawn by itself then it appears you might have to wait for the coding to register that the thrall/animal is respawning somewhere else now and then the thralls will register the animal/thrall is gone. It doesnt seem to matter if it is post update or preupdate thralls. Nothing seems to work to get them to move to a new location when they run to the doors though, I am unable to pick them up and put them on guard anywhere else without them running back to the doorway. I’m on pvp server.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.