Glowing Dyes added to Conan Exiles

An idea of combinding glowing goop or essence with your favorite color to make yourself visible at night. Much like the Wight Skeleton.

1 Like

Might be fun in PvE and single-player, but this would be like painting a target on yourself for PvP. A few players who regularly comment here even mention how they don’t even use torches at night for this reason.

Personally, I’d just be happy if we could have metallic dyes (gold, silver, bronze, copper) added.

2 Likes

Ty for your response. And yes it wouldn’t be good for pvp. Unless you are a confident enough player. It would make for a good distraction using a thrall as a decoy. But i play pve. I don’t like having all my hard work destroyed in seconds. If i play pvp, it’s on Call of Duty Black Ops 4. No love loss there.

The Decoy idea is intriguing, but like you I get my PvP kicks elsewhere (Overwatch), so Conan’s just PvE for me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

CoD, Overwatch are FPS, that’s a completely different way of doing PVP than in CE.

If it also lit up the area around you like a torch would, I would love it.

2 Likes

Some glow in the dark Derketo Acolyte Robe for my Dancers would be downright sexy. Or for that matter some glow in the dark Warpaint. I like it! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I beg to differ. While surely there are differences in place, they have a lot in common as well. Thus I’d not use the word “completely” here. It’s simply incorrect and an unnecessarily emphasising term to utilise. Same issue surfaces when people say the soon to be published FF7 Remake doesn’t have a turn based combat system in place. It’s utterly incorrect statement, but absolutely understandable mistake to make when one doesn’t have all the details in their awareness (unable to look at the bigger picture). :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.