Game mode: Online & Single-player/Coop
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP & PvE
Region: UE / France
On the map of the exiles, the moss is not displayed correctly, but this is not very grave.
On the map of the Island of Siptah on the other hand, it is impossible to make certain vaults or visit certain caves because the glowing of the moss is too high.
The problem is present on all the mosses of the Island and I think that this map has a big problem of luminosity and contrast because since its launch, I have observed that all the colours were very bright compared to the map of the Exiles. And no, this does not come from my hardware or my screen.
- Tested in Solo mode without mod(s)
- Tested in Coop mode without mod(s)
- Tested in Multi on Private server without mod(s)
- Tested in Multi on Official server
- Volumetric effects enabled and disabled with the above list
For the sake of the players and their vision, I think this issue should be a priority for a future patch.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Connect to a server in solo/coop/online mode
- For Vaults, go to Harbor of the Drowned or Twice Drowned.
- For Caves, for exemple, you can visit the Underwater Cave “The Depths” in North-West of the isle, side of spawn point for beginner players.