Graphic problem with DLC shields when on back. Please fix it as fast as possible

Basic Info:

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Graphics
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvP
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: All servers and single player
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:

I have a graphic problem with dlc convex shields when on back - the weapons (mainly axes) (also from the same dlc) pass throught shields textures and it looks unrealistic when it meshes like this. Please fix this grafic problem as fast as possible.

Bug Reproduction:

I have equiped shields from dlc (for example: Turanian, Khitan) and axes and some other weapon types also from the same dlc meshing through shield in unrealistic way.

U mean this does not happens with vanilla shields? Like star metal or mistmourn for example?

Greetings Exile, and welcome to our forum!

Thank you for your report. Can you please share the shield and weapon names and a picture of the issue?
We updated your forum level to allow you to send links and images.

We await your reply. :slight_smile:

Yes

Equiped shields from dlc looks like on the linked pictures. Turanian Shield with Turanian War-Axe, Khitan shield with Khitan War-Axe etc. In the case of mixing axes and shields of different dlc, the problem also occurs (for example Poitanian War-Axe with Nemedian Shield). Shields from base game looks fine with dlc weapons.
I have an idea to solve this problem - just move the shields a little further from the back of the character so that the textures of the weapon do not overlap with the textures of the shields.

1 Like

Is there any work being done on this problem?
There is no reply to my last post so I don’t know what to think.

Greetings,

Your report was received and sent to our team for investigation. However, we don’t have an ETA for a fix yet.

Have a great day! :slight_smile:

I also noticed the problem.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.