Grave Matters Event Update Messed Everything Up

Game mode: [ Single Player ]

Type of issue: Building and placement bug, Game Settings and Mechanics All Messed Up.

Region: [ US North Eastern ]

Hardware: [ Xbox One S ]

Building and Placement Bug

After the last update every time I go to place a foundation or item it tells me I can’t place it because it is overlapping even when there is nothing on that spot or around it.

When im able to place a foundation and walls I use to be able to place items right up against the walls and now it says its overlapping and the item has to be placed quite a ways from the walls.
It leaves a wide gap behind it wide enough to fit a fence foundation between the wall and the crafting benches or placeables.

Even if a wall is not there and im placing it on the bare ground in a cave.

Also it tells me that places I use to build in now says I can’t build there.

I use to be able to place a wheel of pain not far form the npc camps and now it tells me I can’t build or place anything near camps. It only did this after the grave matters update.

Game Settings and Mechanics All Messed Up

No mater how high or low I place the settings every npc and creature is a op sponge.

I’m unable to kill or knock out a single thing in the game even with high leveled weapons.

For exsample: I had a star metal two handed sword and tried killing a simple bird on the Isle of Siptah and spent half an hour trying to kill it but every time I got it’s health down only to two thin bars with the rest of its health still there it would reset and compleatly heal faster than I could hit it.

It wasn’t even a one skull.

Every creature and npc lets me only get two to possibly 3 hits then resets or runs back to its spawn point then walks around as if im not there for a bit then runs up to me and kills me with one swing or attack.

Even with my stats maxed in strength I can’t even put a dent in most things unless its a vulture or baby animal. I can take them out with one stone arrow and the first bow you are able to craft with nothing in accuracy.

If I go into my settings and place the player damage taken down to 0.1 no matter what just one small hit even one peck from the birds it will take my health down half way while I can’t even get it’s health past 3 bars after changing the npc damage taken settings.

All of this was fixed two updates ago then after the last update it came back.

That does not happen to me, try setting all your combat configurations to 1, both yours and the npc and followers, all in general.

Since you are playing single, this mod will solve all your problems: Less Building Placement Restrictions

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.