Please fix building placement

Game mode: [Online | multiplayer]
Problem: [cant place my stuff| Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [every-bloody where]

why is placing stuff so damn bugged?

Sometimes it says something is overlapping so you cant place an item, only for a few minutes later for you to actually be able to place the item at the exact location you couldnt before. clearly this is not intended, so please fix that bug.

another bug is that sometimes theres simply no reason why i shouldnt be able to place a specific thing i just cant do it.

I have a Lower floor of my base, with no items at the lowest level, except walls at the edges of my foundations at the bottom. its just one big open room. most places i can put a wall, but there are literally places i cant put walls.

why? please fix that. there wouldnt be a single reason why i shouldnt be able to put down a wall on a foundation, with nothing else on it or next to it. im guessing its something ive placed on the level above that somehow abstructs the placement. thats silly.

fix please because i cant make the ■■■■■■■■ base i want because of this. “cannot place while overlapping with another object” my ■■■. nothing is wrong, just let me place it.

2 Likes