Grave Matters Event

Both times was the same name (confirmed by the other player).

Yeah, I found them. There are three summoners, one is immune to knock-out, the other two are not.

Will update the wiki with new information.

Same thrall 3 times (although third time other player killed him). Also, first time we got the reward to drop. Knocking him out will not drop a chest. I would not missed it since it was pitch dark where I was (night time) and had a hard time finding the thrall when I let go of the rope.

I’m wondering if that is a glitch since they said it should not be thrallable.

Updated the article with new summoner information.

Could be. Multigun believes it a bug since the setting should be 999999.0 for knockout value.

Both Overseers are at least at the moment knockable.

Tested on Single Player.

Kalisha the Masked is not.

New Furniture look (spoiler)

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting for quite some time, but no symbol on the map.
At what interval does the event start?

Me too. Been waiting for 1,5 hours and nothing.

It was working fine on the server I play on for a while, starting up a new ritual about 15 minutes after ending the previous one. However, now it stopped. I wonder if people whacking the summoner and stuffing them on a wheel is breaking it from cycling properly.

Stupid question but these items will be bound to account for those who got them durring even - asking because u know, rarely players play on one server… will this be like twitch drop ? recipes stays ?

There don’t seem to be recipes, just items. So not like Twitch at all.

so whats the point then on this event to get time limited stuff that u wont be able to remake but will be able to loose it later?

the stuff is not limited in time. after the event there will be other ways to get them.

8 Likes

There is this symbol where the event is supposed to be.

Do not lose it later? Seriously you people take the wind out of the fun sails everytime.

1 Like

Thats nice but as personal experience - i would like that its something like ‘‘legacy’’ items later, not like public ones, i mean liker that pirate set , or spider set, furniture yes ok , obtainable like with recipe from killing snake boss or learning it somewhere, but as for set, i would better liked if its like scroll drop for parts, head, arms pants, body , llegs and then if u get them by time ends u are bounded with it… because both ways

1. If u wont get them even u got them before time, there is no point of playing that event
  2. and if everyone gets it after its also no point

My suggestion : after time ends, place set to twitch drops, like that spider was, and for those who cryed that spider set are not obtainable anymore, make event for Spider god that drops this set…

atleast that how i would like it :slight_smile:

:smiley: no i mean it like - if u play private server and that server is forever gone later… u lose all ur stuff in it … thats what i meant… well read the last thing i writed how i see it :smiley:

initially I saw the symbol at the mounds and went there and did the event, received the armor chest piece, but I have yet to see any respawn on the map and it has been over 30 minutes.