Great axe of the Greyones and Bow conformation needed

In the patch notes you mentioned that the axe and Bow got there textures fixed since these are the only two i cant find feats for with the Greyones weapons all i want to know is - are these feats currently learnable in game like the shield and helm (Armours)? you dont need to say where i just want to confirm that currently the feats can be learned in game like the others Yes or No ?

Yes, got some bows in loot the grey ones dropped. They work okay, but a stats check shows they only buff your accuracy by one point, but I think it is more. Just not showing correctly.

Sorry I’m after the Feat not the Item itself i know they are in loot pools and can drop what i want is the feat so i can make/repair them.

Tried to break them down in the elder bench?

As far as i know they are not in game…or just really hidden.

I really like the old texture of bow of the grey ones. It looks modern, clean, white composite bow but I guess that’s conflicts with the lore…sad.

Nope, bow and greataxe still missing in my collection to.

Sure you can get the drops, but recipe, nope, even after multiple run, couldn’t spot it anywhere yet. I have all others, but i want the bow recipe for sure. Greataxe to, to complet the set, no doubt.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.