(guide) Anniversary

Free Desert rider loot (present that spawns when he dies)

• The desert rider spawns in "Newland desert" next to "Fair trade" whenever the AO community has given
    500 anniversary items to "The Tinker", (also located next to Fair trade).

When the “Desert Rider” has been killed , a large green present will spawn next to the corpse (it will last only afew minutes), if u stay close to it for few seconds, you get 1 free random reward, this can be,

• Vacuum Packed Desert Nomad Armor (ql 300 normal nomad armor set including 2 sleeves and 2 pads) id say its about a 7% chance
  • Yalmaha Clio (Yalmaha Clio - Anarchy Online Items Database) sortof like 5% chance
  • some useless social armor like Orchid or other stuff, if anyone has a full list i will post it, but i really don’t care enough to go look for it.

Nomad missions

When “Desert Rider” dies a beacon spawns right next to “the Tinker” at (2223x1591 Newland Desert) , this beacon lasts a bit longer than the present, if u click the beacon you get transported to a mission.

The missions can only be lvl 5 / 15 / 25 / 35 / 45 etc , whatever lvl ur character is closest to, that will be the mission lvl u will get, for example a lvl 31 toon will get lvl 35 missions. At level 29 you will get lvl 25 missions. (but if ur lvl 30 for example, ur exactly in between 25 and 35, in this case you will get lvl 25 missions)

These items drop from the bosses and in the mission.

• Rusted carbonum pieces at only exactly ql 5 / 15 / 25 / 35 / 45 /
  • Rusted carbonum pieces with 1 ql margin higher or lower ql 55 / 65 / 75
  • Rusted carbonum pieces with 2 ql margin higher or lower ql 85 / 95 / 105 / 115 / 125 / 135
  • Rusted carbonum pieces with ? ql margin higher or lower / 145 / 155 / 165 / 175 / 185 /
  • Rusted carbonum pieces with 4 ql margin higher or lower 195
  • Elite Desert nomad pieces (same margins as rusted carb), bull rider instance does drop ql300 elite sets.
  • (non-elite) Desert nomad pieces (much wider margins, can be 1,5 times the level of the mobs, which can give buffs higher than the elite desert nomad, in the same mission)
  • Wen-Wen Observer (Wen-Wen Observer - Anarchy Online Items Database)
  • Social armor

The normal mobs in the missions have the same loot pool as bosses , except they don’t drop Wen-Wen Observer or elite desert nomad

• You can farm all mobs and bosses continuously by simply using /stuck after the last boss, then login off then log back into the instance 20 min later. (make sure you bring plenty of empty bags, ammunition and heal kits)

Loren Warr loot

Spawns every 9 hours (+15 min immortality) at 346.1, 508.8, in Newland, when he dies a “box” spawns next to him, stand next to the “box” for few seconds , and you can get

3 Likes

i might add a note that you don’t need to click any present/cache to receive the loot.
just get near it and it will spawn in your inventory additionally to getting a mission (to not be able to get a 2nd present)

I just run through the big present and get the gift spawned in my inventory, same as with Loren container. You can collect several presents (if you do not open them when received) in your inventory.

And Loren is a lady :wink:

Is it possible to get higher nomad mission somehow? The elite desert nomad armor only makes sense if it’s way higher than your lvl. :confused:

In those missions i have never found elite nomad armor, that is way higher than my own level. Normal nomad armor can however be 1.5 times the level of the mission. And sadly the vacuum packed nomad suit thats ql300 is also normal and not-elite. Seems the bull rider instance does drop full slite suits ql 300, I dont know what other ways there are to get elite desert nomad, and i would love some suggestions.