- The desert rider spawns in "Newland desert" next to "Fair trade" whenever the AO community has given
500 anniversary items to "The Tinker", (also located next to Fair trade).
When the “Desert Rider” has been killed , a large green present will spawn next to the corpse (it will last only afew minutes), if u stay close to it for few seconds, you get 1 free random reward, this can be,
- Vacuum Packed Desert Nomad Armor (ql 300 normal nomad armor set including 2 sleeves and 2 pads) id say its about a 7% chance
- Yalmaha Clio (Yalmaha Clio - Anarchy Online Items Database) sortof like 5% chance
- some useless social armor like Orchid or other stuff, if anyone has a full list i will post it, but i really don’t care enough to go look for it.
When “Desert Rider” dies a beacon spawns right next to “the Tinker” at (2223x1591 Newland Desert) , this beacon lasts a bit longer than the present, if u click the beacon you get transported to a mission.
The missions can only be lvl 5 / 15 / 25 / 35 / 45 etc , whatever lvl ur character is closest to, that will be the mission lvl u will get, for example a lvl 31 toon will get lvl 35 missions. At level 29 you will get lvl 25 missions. (but if ur lvl 30 for example, ur exactly in between 25 and 35, in this case you will get lvl 25 missions)
These items drop from the bosses and in the mission.
- Rusted carbonum pieces at only exactly ql 5 / 15 / 25 / 35 / 45 /
- Rusted carbonum pieces with 1 ql margin higher or lower ql 55 / 65 / 75
- Rusted carbonum pieces with 2 ql margin higher or lower ql 85 / 95 / 105 / 115 / 125 / 135
- Rusted carbonum pieces with ? ql margin higher or lower / 145 / 155 / 165 / 175 / 185 /
- Rusted carbonum pieces with 4 ql margin higher or lower 195
- Elite Desert nomad pieces (same margins as rusted carb), bull rider instance does drop ql300 elite sets.
- (non-elite) Desert nomad pieces (much wider margins, can be 1,5 times the level of the mobs, which can give buffs higher than the elite desert nomad, in the same mission)
- Wen-Wen Observer (Wen-Wen Observer - Anarchy Online Items Database)
- Social armor
The normal mobs in the missions have the same loot pool as bosses , except they don’t drop Wen-Wen Observer or elite desert nomad
- You can farm all mobs and bosses continuously by simply using /stuck after the last boss, then login off then log back into the instance 20 min later. (make sure you bring plenty of empty bags, ammunition and heal kits)
Spawns every 9 hours (+15 min immortality) at 346.1, 508.8, in Newland, when he dies a “box” spawns next to him, stand next to the “box” for few seconds , and you can get
Loren Warr armor piece (random)
Putrescent Ring (Putrescent Ring - Anarchy Online Items Database)
Blademaster Armguard (Blademaster Armguard - Anarchy Online Items Database)
Shoulder Marking of Auraka (Shoulder Marking of Auraka - Anarchy Online Items Database)
Notum-Threaded Omni-Med Suit Sleeves (Notum-Threaded Omni-Med Suit Sleeves - Anarchy Online Items Database)
Signal Beacon: Explosive Entry (Signal Beacon: Explosive Entry - Anarchy Online Items Database)
Useless social armor