Hanuman's grotto

Went to hanuman’s grotto exp3cting to get a boon for a yeti, ape or gorilla. Went in with hearts needed and came out with just potions. I’m playing on official server 3884. Any reason why or what caused the bug?

Not a bug. They implemented a change last patch. You only have a 20% chance to get a pet now regardless of the type of heart you use. The other 80% will be potions. Personally an unnecessary and overly drastic change but not much we can do about it.

1 Like

Not only that, the pets are weak as heck too. No point in getting them, except for collection purposes right now. Even an imp survives more than 10 hits from a yeti. An imp! Man…some pets really need so love right now…