Has Funcom Support Really Helped Anyone?

someone here has already been really answered by funcom support.
or is the support just for decoration?
Has Funcom Support ever done anything for anyone?
Cause I’m feeling kinda disappointed.

Hello pal, what is your issue you asked support for?

I’ve had several problems with the game and every time I reported the problem or error, in the end the answer was always the same.
“We regret this and are working hard to ensure that it does not happen”
but never resolve, replace what you lose, or take effective action.

• It takes time and enough information to solve the issue. They can not resolve everything at once.
  • You have agreed to the Conan Exiles EULA. You will not get items etc. returned. They do not have the man power to admin the hundreds of official servers like most other MMOs.
  • The most recent hotfix is still in certification with Sony. It should properly fix some of the bugs introduced with the recent update. There is also a patch being tested in TestLive (PC only) with more fixes.
1 Like

Depends what you mean by “done anything”. As I told you earlier, there are things that can cause players (or entire clans) to get banned.
The issue you reported is unfortunately not on that list.
Therefore there is no support available for your issue.
If you want a moderated server, there are plenty of good admins on here, who are always looking to fill spots in their private servers.

Thanks friends, already answered my question.
My conclusion is that this company is incompetent.
made this game full of bugs, bugs of all kinds, that only harm the player, and on top of that there is no support. only one forum. where I bet no one has the power or simply can do something. who don’t care about the player who has devoted his time to the game.
a mercenary company that only wants to know about money, and doesn’t care about the player when he needs it.
such a company is doomed to failure.
I will densinstall the game,
unfortunately there is no way I can reculer my money back.

1 Like

You’ll be making the final choice, of course. But the fact is, out of the many, many gaming companies out there, Funcom at the very least communicates with us and has official forums for communicating. Most game companies don’t. Expecting any game company to address your personal grievances regarding their game is almost guaranteed to end up in disappointment.

1 Like

Hey there,

Since you already made your mind on the matter we’ll proceed to close the thread.
Should you have any other issue to report please do so in the appropriate forum section following these simple steps and keeping this set of guidelines in mind.
Thanks.