Platform: PC
Storefront: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Server Name: 1049
Mods: None

Bug Description:

Cannot use/ consume Healing wraps or Healing potions. Can use other consumable potions or food. The animation cannot be completed for these healing consumables,“hand/arm is lifted only a bit” and animation cannot be completed. Restarted game, reset to default settings etc without result.

Bug Reproduction:

Tried to use the healing wraps from the bar, the inventory (right clicking) and by “use” button. Animation remains incomplete and consumption of the healing items is not possible.

1 Like

I’m having a similar problem, except 5 minutes after using a healing wrap, all wraps and potions suddenly aren’t consumable anymore. can’t even be moved onto my shortcut bar.

2 Likes

happened to me last night but not tonight. I feel like zoning fixed it but so would relogging i guess

1 Like

Platform: PC
Storefront: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Server Name: Wretched Dollies Conan Exiles
Mods: Emberlight 3.3.2, Chest Storage Size+

Bug Description:

Female character loses the ability to use Aloe Extract and healing wraps. You can see the arm try to go though the animation for about a sec and the animation stops. Seems to be a dedi issue as I wasn’t able to repro in SP. When this happens, you can’t even move the healing items to your toolbelt.

Bug Reproduction:

Randomly happens on dedi during combat with creatures from what looks like a surge on the base map located at 2, 14, 21.

1 Like

Having the same issue, started with concentrated aloe not going to hot bar. Fixed that by exiting the game and logging back in. After i did i became unable to use healing items at all, with the arm trying to raise then stopping. Going to menu and back in and exiting the game completely have not fixed the issue. Found that pulling the bracelet off the character and killing it seemed to fix the issue

I have this same issue as well most of the time for all healing consumables. No use button for them either in inventory

I’ve got it too. Logging did not correct the problem.

I’ve been encountering the bug described here very frequently; most of the time in fact. My character is unable to use healing wraps or aloe pots, additionally, when this bug takes effect I cannot move these items to or from the Hotbar.

REPRODUCED
*Use any food item with stat bonus (such as Purified Flesh from Yog)
*Attempt to use or move healing item to Hotbar
*Item will show unable to move and “Use” button will not be available

These are definitely related bugs and appear to be tied to the change in bonus stacking with 3.0.

1 Like

Anyone have a fix for this… Can’t play if I can’t heal. Can’t use wraps or potions to heal!

So… The fix for this is to empty your inventory and remove armor.
Kill Yourself!
Respawn to your bed/bedroll.
Replace items in the slots and try it out.
This fixed it for me.
Phin

A quicker fix than killing yourself. Mount your Horse and while mounted use a healing item, it will say cannot do while mounted then dismount and hey presto its fixed

It’s just happened to me in the middle of killing a boss. I hate so much this kind of bugs. The trick with the horse worked for me. Thanks for sharing

Getting on a rhino, trying to consume a healing potion and then getting off fixed it for me too, but this bug has already been around for almost a month now and yet it keeps happening, since it happened to me last night halfway through the khari dungeon (undercellar?) in serpemaru.

I have had this several times. Restarting the game or PC never fixed. I started pulling bracelet, 100% fixed for me every time this happens.

Same. Both pots and wraps stop working. If you remove them from your quick bar you cannot move them back. I’m not sure what causes it but closing the game does not work to fix it. However, mounting my horse seems to fix it.

Hi All, I too have been having this same issue with wraps & aloe potions. I always carry some of each level of healing ( from rough wraps / Weak Aloe Extract up to the higher quality healing ). When the bug hits I can not use any of the aloe based healing items, be it from hot bar or inventory.
This bug is not even recreatable because it happens so randomly.
This bug it making any fighting a worrying time of game play.

Needs fixing asap.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.