Healing items have no effect on player

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: North America

Healing items rarely have any effect at all. I’ve given up bothering to create healing wraps or aloe extract because the vast majority of the time they do absolutely nothing. A very small amount of the time they actually heal.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Use rough wraps - animation happens, wraps disappear, health does not increase at all
  2. Use aloe extract - animation happens, potion disappears, health does not increase at all

Was the server lagging at that time? Ping/sFPS?

I’ve experienced similar issues myself. In various different dungeons where I’ve used a potion it has completed the animation but not applied the regeneration effect. Other players have able to heal in the same area and circumstances.

Server 1746, very low pop, I picked it for low ping, usually 35-85. The game is fine, combat is fine, but when I try to use healing items no healing actually happens.

I have seen it too sometimes, i do not know if it is because of lag or not, but it happens for a while, then after some time it works as usual again.

Hey there,

Thanks for the feedback. It’s been relayed to our team so they can look into it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.