Hearts decay too fast

Human Heart, Withered Heart, and Heart of a Hero now have a decay time of only 6 minutes 40 seconds.

While the Withered Heart may not matter much, these other items need to be transported to Hanuman’s Grotto to get ape pets, and this decay rate is way too short, requiring one to run as fast as possible after acquiring one to get there in time for a mere 20% gamble on actually getting a pet.

Edit: On a related note, the Human Heart, Lingering Essence, and Unblemished Human Meat are religious items and need to be carried back to base and used in an altar. These also need longer decay time than 6:40.

2 Likes

I lost all my Heart of Hero (they were in a chest).

Thanks FUNCOM for putting this in the patch notes (this and the food decay time reduction).
Great documentation work!!

Yeah, I lost a bunch in chests too, but that is not what this topic is about.

I agree: it is way too short.
Not only for the grotto.
If you go to places with constant corruption (Arena, Shaleback Hollow) it’s more than likely that you will spend more than 6 minutes 40 seconds in the area.
What’s the use of an item removing corruption, when it will be decayed before I actually need it

Hey @Tephra

Thanks for the feedback, we’ve sent this information to our team so they can look into it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.