Heatstroke and Frostbite bugged?

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: US

I’m having issues with heatstroke and frostbite in areas that I never had before. In some spots of the jungle I am stripped down to nothing and I am still getting heatstroke. I have to constantly drink water to cool down or wear heat protection armor. this specially happens on higher areas of the jungle. On the north its the same thing. I have been getting frostbite in areas I never did before. was this done on purpose? I read nothing about this in the patch notes. also the thrall food dispenser isn’t working properly because when I place food in it, it doesn’t split the food evenly among the thralls. some thralls that are right next to it don’t get a single thing while others get 3-4 and it’s not the amount because I don’t have over 100 thralls and I place like 150 hunch to try and feed the 30 thralls I have.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1 Like

yup already posted same thing

Well yesterday when it was happening to me while having the impervious feat from vitality. I was in the full encumbrance spec but had to re-spec for damage to fight some boss and the respect actual fixed it to where the impervious feat seemed to be working again but today when I logged on I’m back to getting heatstroke and frost dmg in those areas again… so I’m forced to have to wear some sort of armor in those areas now because I get heatstroke with no clothes on which is very dumb.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.